Dento alveolar surgery and advanced surgical dentistry, IV sedation
Oral Surgery (Surgical Dentistry And Dento-Alveolar Surgery)
We make a range of surgical dental services readily available to the public, both directly and by referral from other dentists.
Oral surgery, at Complete Implant and Sedation Dentistry, is performed based on experience and continuing professional development with the latest technology and procedures across all treatments.
Our Oral Surgery Procedures
- Simple extractions
- Atraumatic extractions and bone preservation
- Surgical tooth removal
- Wisdom teeth removal
Tooth, bone and gum surgeries and cosmetic minor oral surgeries
- Apicectomy and retrograde endodontic surgery
- Crown lengthening surgery
- Gingival grafting (connective tissue graft, free gingival graft, tunnel gum regeneration techniques)
- Bone grafting (guided bone regeneration, particular and block bone augmentations, sinus elevation / sinus lift)
- Closure of oro-antral fistula
- Lip repositioning surgery
- Pre-prosthetic surgery
- Removal or reduction of flabby ridge
- Soft tissue augmentation
- Surgical periodontal treatment
- Minor tissue biopsy
- Immediate implant placements
- Cosmetic “aesthetic zone” dental implant solutions
- Single and two-stage implant surgeries
- Full teeth implant replacement
- Denture stabilisation with dental implants
- All On 4 Plus®
- Zygomatic implants
- Pre-prosthetic surgery
- Digital Smile Design and computer aided or guided implant surgery
The Benefits Of Oral Surgery Under IV Sedation Dentistry
How We Prepare Your Oral Surgery
About Our Qualifications
Dr Vivian Mascarenhas joins Dr Habibi also with a BDSc from the University of Western Australia, and a Graduate Diploma in Conscious Sedation and Pain Control (University of Sydney).
Our dental surgeons Dr Habibi and Dr Mascarenhas hold registration as general dentists. They are not specialists in oral and maxillofacial surgery, periodontics or prosthodontics. They work as implantologists and sedationists, which are areas of expertise but not registerable specialities.
In order to undertake the advanced services we provide our dentists have professional experience; and/or undertaken appropriate continuing education courses; and/or completed additional training and/or certification.
Drs Habibi and Mascarenhas have worked together for over 10 years and have performed several thousands of minor oral surgery procedures, facilitated by thousands of hours of IV sedation (comfortable sleep dentistry). They pride themselves in a reputation of gentle care, being understanding of nervous patients, helping patients understand their options in simple language, and creating advanced smile reconstruction solutions.
Get in touch
Implant & Sedation Dentistry
116 Churchill Avenue,
Subiaco WA 6008