Referral & Training Information for Dentists
Perth’s Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry with principal Dr Misagh Habibi is a dental practice limited to dental implantology, oral (dento-alveolar) surgery and IV sedation dentistry. We enjoy a down-to-earth, practically helpful and collaborative manner with referring colleagues.
- Dental implant surgery (Multiple systems: Adin, Astra Tech (EV), Ankylos, Bicon, BioHorizons, Nobel Biocare, MIS. Patients are returned to the referring dentist for restoration unless restoration is requested.
- Hard tissue grafting (Bone block augmentation, guided bone regeneration, maxillary sinus elevation (sinus lift).
- Soft tissue grafting (Free gingival graft, subepithelial connective tissue graft, peri-implant surgeries, correction of gingival recession, dermal matrix grafts).
- Immediate full arch implant solutions (tissue preservation conventional restorations, All-on-4 / All-on-4 Plus restorations, Zygoma solutions).
- Wisdom teeth management
- Atraumatic tooth removal and ridge preservation
- Apicectomy/apical surgery and bone regeneration
- Dental implant and multi-faceted treatment for cosmetic and reconstructive cases
- Digital and 3-D facial smile design, 3-D implant planning, digital solutions.
- Sedation (intravenous sedation) dentistry for phobic or complex needs patients.
Request a Referral Pad
Click here with any enquiries or to request a referral pad, cards, or information about our services and how we can work together for the benefit of your patients. Professional references are available upon request.
Find out more about our training and educational opportunities
Dr Misagh Habibi is available to dental colleagues for mentorship and case guidance. He is also regularly presenting lectures or providing mentorship and training for various organisations, including dental implant companies, Goethe University in Frankfurt Germany, and for the Australian Society of Implant Dentistry's training and fellowship program.
Some programs with Dr Misagh Habibi lecturing in 2018-2019
- Innovation Jumps in Oral Implantology (International Master of Oral Implantology Congress), Frankfurt Germany.
- 6-7 September 2018.
- Freehand and Guided Implant Surgery Fundamentals (lecture program, hands-on workshops and live surgery): Adin Implants, Perth, Western Australia.
- 27-28 October 2018, 9-10 March 2019, 8-9 June 2019, 21-22 September 2019.
- ASID Accreditation/Fellowship Program, Australian Society of Implant Dentistry, Sydney, New South Wales.
- Course 1, 15-17 June 2018, Course 3, 2-5 November 2018, Course 1, 22-24 March 2019.
- An Introduction to Grafting and Biomaterials in Implant Dentistry, Australian Biotechnologies/HenrySchein Halas/BioHorizons, Evening lecture, Perth, Western Australia.
- 30 May 2019, 27 September 2019.
- ASID Travelling Roadshow Lectures, Australian Society of Implant Dentistry, Hobart, Tasmania.
- 15 June 2019.
- Dental Implants Masters International Conference (Implant Based Oral Rehabilitation & Total Facial Aesthetics), Mykonos Greece.
- 1-4 July 2019.
BDSc (WA) W.Aust., GradDipClinDent (Sedation) Syd., MSc (Oral Implantology) Goethe-Fra., FICOI.
Services: Dental Implantology, Oral (dento-alveolar) Surgery, IV Sedation.
Dr Misagh Habibi is an advanced general dental practitioner with more than 16 years’ experience. He restricts his practice full time to implantology and oral (dento-alveolar and periodontal plastic) surgery and is a postgraduate trained and experienced dental sedationist and implantologist. He is also an educator and researcher in the field of implantology. Dr Habibi has received a Masters Degree (MSc) in Oral Implantology, a Graduate Diploma in Conscious Sedation and Pain Control, and a Fellowship of the International
BDSc, BSc (Hons) (UWA), GradDipClinDent (Sedation) (Syd).
Services: Oral (dento-alveolar) Surgery, Sleep Dentistry, Dental Implants
Dr Vivian Mascarenhas is also general dentist with additional postgraduate experience and/or postgraduate training in minor oral surgery and the provision of dentistry under sedation and general anaesthetic, including a Graduate Diploma of Conscious Sedation and Pain Control from Sydney University.
MBBS, FRACGP, JCCA Accred (Anaesth), Dip Anaes
Services: Anaesthesiology, IV sedation, General Medical Practice & Consultation, Mobile Sedation Service
Dr Zonair Ikram is a GP anaesthetist who joins Drs Habibi and Mascarenhas in providing IV sedation services at the clinic, to facilitate the comfortable provision of dental and surgical procedures provided by all its operators.
Send Us an Email
Contact Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry
Perth's Dental Implant and Sleep Dentistry experts
116 Churchill Avenue,
Subiaco, Western Australia 6008
|+61 8 6380 5899|
|+61 8 6380 5891|
Monday – Friday 9 - 5