Implant & Sedation
We are here to help
Our practice has particular expertise and experience in minor oral surgery procedures (such as wisdom teeth removal and dental implants) and rehabilitative dentistry for patients with complex treatment needs or those who suffer from dental phobias. Our team includes two endorsed dental sedation practitioners, a GP anaesthetist and a registered nurse experienced in anaesthesia, supported by an experienced dental implant and sedation team.
We have a purpose equipped clinic with state-of-the-art monitoring systems, offering IV sedation dentistry to ensure a safe and restful experience.
At Perth Implant Dentistry you will find:
Dr Misagh Habibi
- BDSc (UWA), GradDipClinDent Sedation (Syd.), MSc Oral Implantology (Goethe), FICOI, DICOI
- Principal, Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry | WA’s All On 4 Clinic | Accredited MOI Academic Clinic, Goethe University
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Master of Oral Implantology Tutor, Goethe University
- Director, The Implant Institute | Australia Program Director, Cambridge Academy of Dental Implantology
- PhD Candidate, The University of Western Australia
Dr Zonair Ikram
Dr Zonair Ikram is a GP anaesthetist who joins Drs Habibi in providing IV sedation services at the clinic, to facilitate the comfortable provision of dental and surgical procedures provided by all its operators.
Anaesthesiology, IV sedation, General Medical Practice & Consultation, Mobile Sedation Service.
- JCCA Accred (Anaesth),
- Dip Anaes
Get in touch
Implant & Sedation Dentistry
116 Churchill Avenue,
Subiaco WA 6008